Telephone Systems >
Cisco Unity: Enhancing Productivity
Cisco Unity delivers powerful voice, integrated, and unified
messaging options that transparently integrate with
Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, and Novell GroupWise. It
scales to meet the needs of large, multi-site organizations
and offers extensive personalization options.
Features and Migration Tools Include:
- Interoperability with existing voice-messaging and
- Custom keypad-mapping of the telephony interfaces
- Integrated context-sensitive help
Productivity Enhancing Features
- Desktop voice message access using Cisco Unified
- Mobile voice messages access across a variety of
handsets and operating systems using Cisco Unified
- Alternative Device Recognition: Cisco Unity
automatically recognizes alternate devices, such as
mobile phones, when accessing the system to streamline
- Secure Messaging: Encrypted voice messages can be
retrieved only through authorized clients connected to
- Message Monitor: Listen to and pick up calls while a
message is being recorded.
- Interrupted Session Recovery: You can automatically
return to in-progress message composition or playback if
you ended a session prematurely.
- Cisco Unity Phone View: Use the display of a Cisco
Unified IP Phone to view, sort, search, and play back
- Speech Access: Press and-or say commands and message-addressing deliver "hands-free" operation.
Cisco Unity--Benefits for Business Professionals
Cisco Unity--Benefits for IT Professionals
The Cisco Unity online tutorial provides a self-directed
training module that demonstrates features and functions.
View Cisco Unity End-User Tutorial
Watch a Flash demo that shows how Cisco can help you stay in
touch and keep up with the pace of business
Make your Business Communications More Effective
DataVox Inc. | All Rights Reserved |
713.881.5300 Main | 713.881.5353 Customer Service