IP Office 5410 Phone
The Avaya 5410 is a flexible display
telephone with several capabilities such as local call log
and speed dial not available on previous generations of
digital telephones. It has a 5 x 29 display with 12
label-less call appearances (in two screens); two-way
speakerphone, 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys, 12
shifted feature buttons, large message waiting indicator,
headset jack, local language customization, eight
Personalized Ring Patterns and is either desk or wall
- High-end feature set with local
call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs /
no paper labels.
- Investment protection with
- 12 Programmable call
appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable
display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to
indicate fixed button functionality).
- 5 line, 29 character display.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys.
- Large message waiting indicator.
- Headset jack.
- Local language customization (choice
of languages for local phone menu).
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital
Other Avaya Models:
DataVox Inc. | All Rights Reserved |
713.881.5300 Main | 713.881.5353 Customer Service
Avaya IP Office 5410 Phone