Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to generate revenue by selling DataVox Products and services with a focus on selling Physical Security, Audio Visual, and Infrastructure Solutions. This individual will actively participate in growing our current customer base, as well as sourced and identify new customers.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions.
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals
- Gather information on the potential customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach.
- Seek out new opportunities constantly within established region.
- Prepare schedules and action plans to identify particular targets and list the clients contact numbers.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain new client relationships through follow up and quality checks.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Collaborate with internal resources to share information, coordinate sales and ensure customer sales and satisfaction.
- Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and voice application technologies.
- Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs that will enhance knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and skill development.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Outside Sales
- Strong technical aptitude
- Highly organized
- A team player with high degree of sales motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and work productively with a highly motivated sales team
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Salary plus commission
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Cell phone allowance
- Company Laptop
- Mileage reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.