DataVox is hiring an Account Manager in the Midmarket Sales Department.
- Are you ambitious, driven, and find it easy to build relationships?
- Does exceeding goals, working with cutting edge technology, and winning bids excite you?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next big step in your career?
What You'll Do:As an Account Manager you will focus on growing our current customer base, as well acquire new customers in the greater Houston area. You will be selling our entire portfolio of solutions that include Data Center Technologies, Cyber Security, Microsoft Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Audio Visual, Physical Security and Managed Services.
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generates qualified leads
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- 2+ years of B2B Sales experience preferably with a technical background
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation/ Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. DataVox Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.