DataVox is seeking an Account Manager to join the Managed Services Department.
- Are you ambitious, driven and find it easy to build relationships?
- Does exceeding goals, working with cutting edge technology and winning bids excite you?
- Do you have prior experience selling Managed IT solutions?
Who We Are:Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You'll Do:
As an Account Manager, you will focus on acquiring new customers in addition to growing our current customer base. You will be selling our Managed Services offering that includes Fully & Co-Managed IT, Cyber Security, IT Consulting, and Disaster Recovery. A successful Account Manager will also:
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generates qualified leads
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- Prior experience in selling Managed Services required
- 2+ years of B2B IT Sales experience required
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down and apply!
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.