DataVox is seeking an Account Manager to join the Building Technology Solutions Department in Houston!
- Are you customer relations-oriented and find it easy to build relationships?
- Does exceeding goals, working with cutting edge technology and winning bids excite you?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next big step in your career?
What You'll Do:The focus of this Account Manager will be to find new sales opportunities by leveraging their existing relationships to deliver exciting new smart building technologies to all vertical markets.
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generates qualified leads
Who You Are:
- An energetic and tenacious candidate with experience getting into accounts
- Strong networking abilities with excellent follow up skills
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience in the Construction industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.