We are growing and we need an experienced administrative assistant to join our Enterprise Engineering team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing all administrative support for the Enterprise Engineering department, including booking travel, managing calendars, working with vendors, and other administrative duties. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills, have the ability to work well with other team members.Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Process project and training related travel requests and arrangements using Concur
- Work with sales department and track new sales in order to facilitate sold labor and equipment into the delivery phase
- Export Bills of Materials for new projects out of QuoteWerks in order to export them into the new project in FieldPoint.
- Process new project requests in timely matter and work with team directors to get resources assigned to new projects.
- Monitor and report project equipment delivery status
- Gather all necessary information and submit to Purchasing so they can order all necessary equipment and licenses for any project or change order, in a timely manner in accordance to the project install date.
- Request equipment expedites, if necessary, from various vendors in order to make sure equipment arrives on time, according to the project install date.
- Effectively communicate current project finances to customers.
- Create and update invoice tracking spreadsheet for all projects that are being billed progressively.
- Maintain knowledge of every active project in order to keep the backlog up to date based on the progress of each project.
- Process EE block hours contracts
- Communicate block hour updates to Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Create pick tickets in Fieldpoint and distribute them to the necessary resource so equipment can be pulled from the warehouse.
- Analyze financial information and invoice according to terms as set forth in the sale
- Assist in gathering meeting minutes for various projects.
- Assist with tracking internal equipment and devices
- Submit monthly expense report using Concur.
- Cover receptionist desk, as needed.
- Other administrative tasks as required by management
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- At least 1 year of administrative experience is required
- Experience working for a project-based organization is a plus
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, must have the ability to coordinate/work well in a fast-pace team environment
- Demonstrate customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.