DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/.
Job Functions / Qualifications:
- Provide solutions and optimizing methods to analyze the dependability, performance and security of the company’s networking and telecommunication projects by developing algorithms and mathematical models such as Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Queuing Theory, Coding Theory, Optimization, Probability & Statistics and utilizing internal and external resources
- Collect, Study, analyze and interpret data to identify, define and conceptualize operational problems and assist management with decision making and policy formulation
- Prepare management reports evaluating problems and recommending solutions
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary
- Ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions
- The tools used in computational analysis are; MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and Crystal Reports
- Requires Master degree in Mathematics and 2 years of experience in computer field
Apply NowFor immediate consideration, mail resumes to:
- Human Resources
- 6650 W. Sam Houston Pkwy.
- Houston, TX 77072
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.