An exciting opportunity exists for an Entry Level Audio Visual Technician, with a great combination of customer and technical skills, to join our team. A successful candidate will learn to install, implement, and configure permanent AV systems and equipment in commercial, enterprise environment. The Entry AV Tech will travel to customer sites and work alongside seasoned Audio Visual professionals.
DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Associate’s degree or higher in Technology, Installation, or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in a technical setting
- 1-2 years of experience with power hand tools
- Working knowledge of commercial construction environments (power, conduit, core drills)
- Ability to follow Audio CAD/Vid designs
- Knowledge of Audio DSP, AMX, and Crestron
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driving Record
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday time
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short Term Disability
- Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.