DataVox is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our Marketing Department! The ideal candidate will have a degree in Communications or Marketing, and previous experience in business development, sales, or customer service. Would you like to become a part of our team? Must be proven to be dependable, have a solid understanding of business to business sales, excellent communication, exceptional follow up and strong attention to detail with a high energy level to provide support to our department.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions.
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Identify and close new business accounts through means including building and fostering relationships with potential clients, vendors, and industry experts, attending networking and industry specific events, and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts via communication and follow-up
- Develop strategies to grow our market share
- Functioning back-up for the VP in their absence
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Understanding of utilization on LinkedIn and other avenues to generate true leads
- Strong Understanding of Social Media with an interest in Business Development a plus
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short-Term Disability
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.