In our effort to provide the most comprehensive service and business solutions to our customers, we are expanding our Cisco engineering team. Our Enterprise Engineering department is currently seeking a Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) Engineer to join the team. Become a part of a growing and dynamic company that offers the utmost in customer service and satisfaction.This is a full-time position for an experienced Security Engineer who will work within our Service team. This position involves implementation and support of Cisco Security solutions at large enterprise networks with the latest technologies. The Engineer will be working with multiple clients and will provide technical leadership in security practices and day-to-day network technical support. As a subject matter expert for network security, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all edge security devices which includes routers, firewalls, Intrusion detection, and related hardware and provide recommendations for innovative edge security enhancements. Must have 3+ years of experience in Cisco Security implementations with a valid CCNP (Security) certification.
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and implementing Cisco Security Network Infrastructure solutions at enterprise level customers.
- CCNP (Security) certification is required.
- Working knowledge of other related network products.
- Support and implement Cisco Security solutions for existing and new customers.
- Act as a technical resource to assist with resolving critical customer issues.
- Provide technical support and resolution for upgrades and outages.
- Desire and ability to learn additional Cisco products such as wireless networking and VOIP
- Continue to train and develop knowledge and skills of new technologies, processes and systems.
- Implement and support of infrastructure hardware components related to security (Routers, ASA firewalls, IDS, VPN, DMVPN, ISE, BYOD, WAN, WLAN, Etc.)
- Responsible for the adherence to enterprise-wide technology/architectural standards and policies.
- Implement Cisco LAN/WAN/Security and wireless solutions for existing and new customers.
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements for DataVox.
- Ability to work on flexible work hours to accommodate after-hour upgrades of customer networks.
Skills and Specifications:
- Experience supporting Cisco Security solutions in campus and enterprise environments.
- Expert experience with Cisco Firewall ASA 55XX-x, IDS/IPS, SourceFire, and NAC.
- Expert knowledge of VPN technologies (L2L, Remote VPN, PPTP, Any Connect, DMVPN, SSL Web Based VPN)
- Working knowledge of Cisco ACS using Radius and TACACS+ and Certificate servers
- Working knowledge of Two-factor authentication
- Knowledge of Sniffer traces and Interpretation.
- Excellent Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills.
- Solid understanding of access and distribution layer LAN switching environments with VLANs, Spanning Tree (RSTP, PVST, MST), VTP, Ether-channel.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers and Switches (39XX, ISR, Nexus, 6500, 4500)
- Expert Experience with Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- Expert Experience with WAN technologies (PTP links, Metro-E, VPLS and MPLS)
- Current Windows server and AD administration experience.
- Ability to prepare documentation with Microsoft Visio and Microsoft project.
- Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network projects and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
- Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.