DataVox is seeking a qualified candidate with experience in Business Development to join our ISS department!The ideal candidate will have a degree in Communications or Marketing, and previous experience Houston’s commercial construction industry and held a position in Business Development or Sales. Must be proven to be dependable, have a solid understanding of business-to-business sales, excellent communication, exceptional follow up and strong attention to detail with a high energy level to provide support to our department.
DataVox Business Summary
Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor in 2014 and 2016
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Call on the general contractor and commercial development community in Houston to establish strong relationships.
- Identify and close new business accounts through means including warm calling, emails, networking, and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts (Warm Calling)
- Develop strategies to grow our market share
- Responsible for setting sales appointments which will generate new opportunities and marketing our products to Houston businesses
- Must have strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Experience calling on architectural, commercial real-estate and commercial property development groups required
- Strong understanding of the sales and RFP process in new construction
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Understanding of utilization on LinkedIn and other avenues to generate true leads
- Strong Understanding of Social Media with an interest in Business Development a plus
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.