Are you looking for a position that will provide you the education of new and upcoming technology with the opportunities of advancement with a fast past and growing company? DataVox is looking to add an additional Customer Care member to our operations team. Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions.
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Manages high volume inbound customer calls, provide technical support for external account customers, handles customer complaints, facilitates resolution and addresses escalation issues with high importance
- Prepares service/AMC orders assuring completion
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customers
- Possesses the ability to delegate tasks and manage people
- Works in accounting system (Great Plains)
- Ability to coordinate/work well in a team environment
- Self starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Great Plains or similar software experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Company iPhone/laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
- Associates or higher degree a plus
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.