We are currently seeking an experienced Audio Visual Sales Engineer /System Design Specialist to support our sales team by providing consulting and design support of Audio Visual solutions to local and regional corporate accounts. Become a part of a growing and dynamic company that offers the utmost in customer service and satisfaction.
DataVox Business Summary:
Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Must understand audiovisual, display and videoconferencing equipment, applications, and functionality
- Must understand control system products and applications (Crestron/AMX, etc.)
- Working knowledge of network setup
- Ability to read architectural and construction drawings
- Ability to draft audiovisual equipment lists and basic signal flow sketches
- Requires working knowledge of commercial construction environments (power, conduit, core drills)
- Aptitude to estimate labor and work with customers
- Generate proposals and quotes
- Provide after-sales support and service for clients
- Maintains daily communication with Lead Technicians, and Executives on status of projects and task lists
- Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
- High school diploma. Applicable degree preferred
- Possesses solutions based sales experience
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience with Audio Visual system design
- CTS Certification with project management experience desired
- Certification by manufacturer or product a plus
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Priority will be given to candidate with a proven track record working with, and/or knowledge of Cisco product offerings in the A/V space
- Experience with audio conferencing, videoconferencing, bridging and collaboration manufacturers
- Experience with Digital Signage systems a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Vacation/Sick/Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.