Become a part of our Marketing team as our Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to our Vice President of Marketing. This position will challenge a dynamic and creative individual to assist in the development and implementation of an effective social business strategy in a Business to Business market. This is a great opportunity for the candidate with a deep understanding of the latest marketing trend and the importance of social media in a business.
This position will regularly collaborate with senior leadership to ensure content and efforts of the digital media and marketing campaigns support DataVox’s mission and objectives. This position will also be responsible for researching and evaluating new products, solutions, and technology for digital advertising.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visualand physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at:https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Eight-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 & 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Formulating and implementing digital media strategies that focus on customer acquisition. These efforts include email marketing campaigns, website management, digital advertising & social media.
- Write and manage content for social media outlets such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and others.
- Manage Website content to make sure all products and business segments are updated with latest technology.
- Produce videos to be posted through-out social media and integrate on our website.
- Open-minded creativity and imagination.
- Experience creating and managing social media marketing/customer communication initiatives.
- Outgoing personality, with strong written, verbal and communication skills to appeal to a wide array of audiences through webinar interface with prospective and established clients.
- Well versed in all aspects of internet as it pertains to social media, community management, blogs, forums, as well as search engine optimization.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Able to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to and research changing market conditions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in a sales environment is a plus.
- Must have experience with Adobe products.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Paid Holidays
- Company iPhone
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.