DataVox is seeking an Account Manager in Houston!
- Are you persistent, customer oriented, and find it easy to build relationships?
- Do you have experience leveraging your network and existing relationships to generate new leads?
- Does working with cutting edge technology excite you?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Cyber Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
As an Account Manager you will focus on growing our current customer base, as well as acquiring new customers in the greater Houston area. You will be selling our entire portfolio of solutions that include Network and Data Center Technologies, Cyber Security, Collaboration Solutions, Microsoft Solutions, and Cloud Solutions.
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals.
- Seek out new opportunities constantly within established region.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach.
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives for joint selling opportunities within the territory.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies, the business value of the technology and how it is different in the market
- Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs that will enhance knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and skill development
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of sales/business development experience required.
- Prior experience in staffing/recruiting industry highly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to gather information on the potential customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales organization and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, and System Engineering
- Understanding of key technology solutions.
- Highly organized.
- Professional and personable demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Scroll down and apply!
Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like a laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.