Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox. We are looking for an experienced Outside Sales Account Manager that will sell our entire portfolio including Enterprise IT services, Data Center Technologies, Cyber Security, Managed IT Services, Microsoft Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Cisco Technologies, Audio Visual solutions, Physical Security solutions, and Structure Cabling. This individual will actively participate in growing our current customer base, as well as acquire new customers.
DataVox Business SummaryDataVox was founded in Houston, Texas in 1988. Since that time, DataVox has become a leader consulting, designing, deploying and supporting enterprise solutions for thousands of customers. We hold many awards and top certifications across many manufacturers such as Cisco, HPE, VMWare, Microsoft and many other manufacturers. We offer services ranging from the top enterprise solutions, audio visual, physical security and structured cabling. We combine our breadth of offerings, experience, and expertise to uniquely support our customers.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals.
- Seek out new opportunities constantly within established region.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach.
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives for joint selling opportunities within the territory.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and voice application technologies.
- Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs that will enhance knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and skill development
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Require strong analytical skills with the ability to gather information on the potential customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales organization and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, and System Engineering
- Understanding of key technology solutions.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Outside Sales required
- Experience selling technical products and services preferred
- Highly organized
- A team player with a high degree of sales motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Salary plus commission
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.