Become a part of our dynamic and expanding Enterprise team at DataVox! We are looking for an experienced network engineer to support our team.Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, Cloud Services, Cyber Security Solutions, IT Support Services, Phone System & Collaboration Solutions, Audio Visual, Physical Security & Building Technology Solutions including IoT & Network Cabling. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, design, develop, implement, and integrate system components for information technology in wired, wireless and cloud networking, campus and cloud network security, and traffic management and optimization to plan and improve Data and Voice services
- Research, review, and evaluate proposals for hardware, software, and cloud consumption requirements for our customers.
- Design and implement data storage and recovery solutions both on-prem and cloud, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully and securely backed up to the appropriate locations and media.
- Provide budget input, plan, and manage resources necessary to meet current and future client needs
- Program and develop visual analytical reports and documentation from multiple data sources to optimize and improve the overall process efficiency
What You Need:
- Requires a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Company iPhone & Laptop
Send resumes to HR Manager, DataVox, 6650 W. Sam Houston Pkwy, Houston, Texas (we are requiring applicants to physically mail a resume and not apply online)
DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.