We are growing and we need an experienced administrative assistant to join our team as a Training Specialist. A Training Specialist responsible for coordinating training for customer of the Enterprise Engineering department. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills, have the ability to work well with other team members, confident when working on their own and has exemplary communications skills both written and in person. Do you have strong customer service skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction? Are you ready to go the extra mile for a customer? If you are, then we want to speak with you. Come join our team of service professionals and grow with us.
DataVox Business Summary:
- Privately Owned and Operated since 1988
- Ranked #1 as the Largest Telephone Equipment and Systems Dealer in Houston by the HoustonBusiness Journal
- Over 7000 Customers
- 200+ Employees
- Houston-based Customer Service Technicians Available 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
- Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialized Partner
- Cisco Authorized Unified Meeting Place Partner
- Cisco Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) for the Data Center Unified Computing Certification.
- Cisco Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) for the Cisco TelePresence Video.
- 10 Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIE) on staff
Job Responsibilities includes:
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers and Project Coordinators to facility end user training
- Coordinate roll-out of training schedules for new and existing customers
- Preform product demonstrations via WebEx and Onsite
- Create, Update, Revise training materials as needed
- Provide feedback to management on areas of opportunity in regards to training and customer satisfaction
- Ability to coordinate/work well in a team environment
- Available to travel 30%
- Self starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Company iPhone/laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
- Associates or higher degree a plus
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.