Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox. DataVox is offering an entry level sales position to an exceptional recent college graduate. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate, to benefit from mentoring and training by senior sales professionals toward a career in the business solutions industry. This opportunity will only be offered to a strong candidate, possessing ambition, drive, eager to learn and willing to apply a strong work ethic to meet or even exceed expectations and goals. If you want to join our team of sales professionals creating business solutions and be a part of an expanding industry and growing organization, then apply now!
DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Establish meetings with decision makers
- Meets or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generating qualified leads and cold calling
- Recent college graduate with at least an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or Marketing
- Exposure/experience in retail sales/customer service industry preferred
- A team player with a high degree of self motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Salary + Commissions
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.