Did you recently graduate from college? Are you looking for a company to grow with? Would you like to finally receive the tools necessary to help you succeed? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity is just for you!
DataVox is looking for entry level sales people in our Fort Worth location. We will provide the tools necessary to help you succeed through a 60-day training program and mentoring – no IT sales experience necessary!
Who we are:Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor in 2014 and 2016
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
What you will do:Entry level candidates will focus on mastering product knowledge, the sales cycle process, and DataVox’s standards when conducting business. Following the completion of training, you will shadow an account manager and perform the tasks below:
- Generating qualified leads through direct calling, social media marketing, and cold calling
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Establish meetings with decision makers
- Meets or exceed established sales quota
Who we are looking for:
- Recent college graduate with at least an Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Sales
- Exposure/experience in retail sales/customer service industry preferred
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- High level of effective communication both written/verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
What we offer:
- Salary + Commissions
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Retirement Planning and 401K match
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.