Our SMBS Department is growing and we need new Technicians to meet the needs of our customers. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with technical training in electrical, computer or telecommunications work. The perfect candidate will be very computer literate, will have strong analytical skills, the ability to learn quickly, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Do you have strong customer service skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction? Are you ready to go the extra mile for a customer? If you are, then we want to speak with you. Come join our team of service professionals and grow with us.
DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Performs adds, moves, changes to new and existing equipment
- Installation and programming from start to finish, including voicemail, extensions, etc.
- Runs daily service and maintenance for existing customer base
- Interfaces and trains customers when needed
- Provides programming, support and maintenance of voice mail systems
- Pulls/installs voice and data cabling as needed
- Associate’s Degree in Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be self-starter and work well independently and within a team environment
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.