DataVox is hiring for an Executive Assistant with a legal background to be based at the DataVox Home Office located in Houston, Texas. In this role you will be responsible for performing administrative and other related office/administrative duties for the executives, ensuring strict confidentiality are maintained.
- Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/.
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Assist CEO, President and Vice President of Marketing with day to day administrative tasks; highly confidential correspondence and matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Assists with proposal documentation, including major RFP, RFQ, and Vendor Applications
- Develops and maintains internal information data bases. Creates new processes for data maintenance, storage and retrieval for vendor applications and all proposal documentation
- Conducts and supervises broad level assignments, necessitating the ability to evaluate matters which may have a major impact on the conduct of the company
- Assists with preparation and proofreading of documents, mailing, and other related matters
- Managing, scheduling and coordinating of Executive calendars
- Scheduling of meetings, appointments, L&L and other events on behalf of the Executive team
- Answers, returns, responds to all direct Executive calls, messages
- Reviews inbox for correspondence and deals with accordingly
- Serves as a liaison between Executives and company and non-employees
- Deals with major customer complaint calls for Executives and handles accordingly
- Executive travel (flight, hotel booking, vehicle rental) when needed
- Distributes Executive mail
- Mail out all A/P checks; sort all check back-up
- Schedules all Executive and A/P courier and FedEx shipments and mailings
- Orders and approves all corporate and company printing
- Acts as receptionist for third floor/Executive Suite
- Daily orders and coordinates meals for Executives and Facilities Management
- Processes for Executive signature, distributes Contract Job Payment Forms, Corporate checks for signing (travel/per diem), expense reimbursement
- Assists in planning and coordinating of company events
- Assist in annual partner audits
- Writes Better Business Bureau Award of Distinction application, yearly
- Sends and sees that executive facility work orders are full-filled
- Assists Marketing Executive with any special projects when needed. Including but not limited to:
- Updating and reviewing DataVox website for changes and updates
- Business Development – bringing in and scheduling of new business leads
- Updating and reviewing of DataVox proposal binder contents
- Assists with various tasks related to HLSR events
- Assists other department heads and management with administrative duties when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of related experience/education
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- At least 3 years Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills/customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated and able to take directions from others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information at all times
- Must pass a background and drug screening
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.