DataVox is seeking a Solutions Architect to join the Building Technology Solutions Department!
- Are you familiar with building automation systems and smart building technologies?
- Do you find it easy to create and build relationships with customers?
- Are you ready to take the next challenging step in your career and have access to an existing deal flow?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to being the best technology partner and ensuring the highest level of expertise and quality service by employing people like you.
What You’ll Do:As a Solutions Architect, you will be partnering with an Account Manager and supporting the team as a Subject Matter Expert for Building Automation Systems and Building Technology Solutions. You will be interacting with new and existing clients daily, attending sales meetings, and finding opportunities to increase sales in current accounts.
- Identify opportunities to upsell across current accounts
- Collaborate and coordinate with sales team assigned to existing customers
- Provide field consultation for customers
- Conduct technical presentations
- Attend sales meetings with sales reps and customers
- Participate in technology selection and conduct demonstrations of various solutions
- Lead efforts to grow revenue within the business, collaborating with internal team members
Who You Are:
- An energetic and tenacious candidate with experience getting into accounts
- Strong networking abilities with excellent follow-up skills
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
What You Need:
- Some knowledge of Physical Infrastructure and Building Technologies required
- Background in various low voltage technologies
- Ability to interpret CAD design drawings
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proactive, organized, able to meet deadlines
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation/ Sick/ Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down to apply!
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.