DataVox is hiring an Inside Sales Account Manager in the Managed Services Department.
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and find it easy to build relationships?
- Does exceeding goals and working with cutting edge technology excite you?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next big step in your career?
Before learning about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You'll Do:As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will interface directly with clients and partners, manage multiple clients at a time, and work effectively alongside our Managed Services division during onboarding of new managed services customers.
- Build a strong working relationship with existing customers
- Generates new business through a consultative approach
- Answer inquiries, develop quotes and proposals, and perform product demonstrations
- Enter orders through vendor and distribution partners sites
- Follow up with customers on status of orders and delivery of hardware or solutions
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology Sales
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Possess a strong desire to develop and nurture client relationships
- Successful record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- The Inside Sales Account Manager will be customer facing and must have a professional, personable demeanor, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.