We are growing and we need an experienced administrative assistant to join our team as an Install Coordinator. An Install Coordinator is responsible for coordinating installation of the sold services for the operations department. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills; have the ability to work well with other team members, as well as a self starter who is confident when working on their own. Do you have strong customer service skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction? Are you ready to go the extra mile for a customer? If you are, then we want to speak with you. Come join our team of service professionals and grow with us. Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions.
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Work with sales department and track new sales in order to facilitate sold labor and equipment into the delivery phase
- Work in accounting system, Great Plains, by creating job files and entering part numbers after receiving new install information
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure parts and licensing is ordered in a timely manner according to the install date
- Submit invoicing to customers or leasing company on behalf of the department
- Follow up with customers after the completion of an install to distribute the customer service survey
- Handle escalation of surveys once they are returned to the company
- Posting and invoicing completed jobs
- Tracking and reporting of block hours against contracts
- Act as contact point with other departments and spearhead interdepartmental issues
- Obtain financial releases required to check equipment out of the warehouse
- Analyze financial information and invoice according to terms as set forth in the sale
- Other administrative tasks as required by management
- Associates degree or higher
- Ability to coordinate and work well in a team environment
- Self starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Great Plains or similar software experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Company iPhone
- Company Laptop
- Vacation/Sick time and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.