DataVox is hiring an Account Manager in the Managed Services Department for the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Are you ambitious, driven and find it easy to build relationships?
- Does exceeding goals, working with cutting edge technology and winning bids excite you?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next big step in your career?
Before learning about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You'll Do:As an Account Manager you will focus on growing our current customer base, as well as acquire new customers in the greater Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex. You will be selling our entire portfolio of solutions with a focus on Managed Services solutions.
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Generating new Managed IT Services opportunities from existing client base
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generates qualified leads
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is highly preferred
- 2+ years of B2B Sales experience
- 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Services Provider in a sales position
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.