DataVox is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Marketing Department!
- Do you have excellent time management skills and enjoy collaborating with a team?
- Do you have 2+ years of administrative experience?
- Are you familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, and After Effects)?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide general support to our Marketing Department
- Assist with updates and maintenance of all social media channels
- Handle requests for marketing materials, promotional products and log-ins
- Maintain inventory of promotional materials
- Provide administrative/secretarial support such as answering telephones, assisting other departments and visitors, and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, events and other similar activities for the Marketing Department
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: note taking, printing, binding, faxing, mailing and filing
What You Need:
- At least 2 years of administrative experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred
- Experience working for a project-based organization is a plus
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, must have the ability to coordinate/work well in a fast-pace team environment
- Demonstrate customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Who You Are:
- Outgoing personality, with strong written, verbal and communication skills to appeal to a wide array of audiences through webinar interface with prospective and established clients.
- Ability to work well with a team and work towards a common goal.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify problems and resolutions.
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.