DataVox is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist in Houston!
Who We Are:
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
DataVox is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to work closely with the Marketing Executives. This position will challenge a dynamic and creative individual to build and manage the marketing automation platform and fully leverage its capabilities.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including data preparation/cleansing, data imports, segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvement
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and executive enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, program/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365 such as developing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring and lead to sale processes.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or another related field
- 1 to 2 years of proven experience of database management
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power platform is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation is a plus
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them
- Strong independent project management skills
Who You Are:
- A doer with the tenacity and grit to overcome challenges and solve problems independently
- Proactive, with ability and desire to dig into data and solutions to identify opportunities for optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, results-driven organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimum supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.