DataVox is seeking a Marketing & Graphics Specialist to join the Marketing Department!
- Do you have strong organizational and time management skills?
- Do you have experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
Before learning about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You'll Do:DataVox is seeing a Marketing & Graphics Specialist to work closely with the Director of Marketing. This position will challenge a dynamic and creative individual to assist in the development and implementation of an effective social business strategy in a B2B market.
- Design, lay out, and produce artwork such as graphics, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers
- Formulating and implementing digital media strategies that focus on customer acquisition. These efforts include email marketing campaigns, website management, digital advertising & social media
- Write and manage content for social media outlets such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and others
- Manage website content to make sure all products and business segments are updated with the latest technology
- Create marketing media for customer events including tradeshows, customer events, golf tournaments, and partner training sessions
What You'll Need:
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required
- Open-minded creativity and imagination
- Experience creating and managing social media marketing/customer communication initiatives
Who You Are:
- Outgoing personality, with strong written, verbal and communication skills to appeal to a wide array of audiences through webinar interface with prospective and established clients
- Well versed in all aspects of internet as it pertains to social media, community management, blogs, forums, as well as search engine optimization
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Vacation/ Sick / Holiday Pay
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down and apply!
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.