DataVox is seeking a Microsoft Account Manager in Houston!
- Are you persistent, customer relations-orientation, and find it easy to build relationships?
- Do you have experience leveraging your network and existing relationships to generate new leads?
- Do you have prior experience selling Microsoft solutions?
Who We Are:
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Cyber Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
As a Microsoft Account Manager, you will focus on growing our current customer base, as well as acquiring new customers in the greater Houston area. You will concentrate on selling Microsoft Solutions that include O365, Azure and Hybrid Solutions, Security, Backup and Management plans.
- Meet or exceed established monthly sales goals
- Look for opportunities within strategic accounts to sell Microsoft Stack
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services within our Microsoft offering
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Continue to train and develop knowledge of new Microsoft technologies and collaborate with internal Sales Engineers to stay abreast on emerging Microsoft solutions
- Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs that will enhance knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and skill development
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of Microsoft Azure, O365, Azure/Local AD, Power BI, Server sales/business development experience required
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to gather information on the potential customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales organization and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, and System Engineering
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Professional and personable demeanor
Does this sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Scroll down and apply!
Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like a laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.