Become a part of our dynamic and expanding Engineering team at DataVox. We are looking for a Microsoft Unified Exchange Engineer to strengthen our unified messaging, exchange and server management, virtualization, and networking capabilities. DataVox provides solutions to address every aspect of an organizations’ IT environment. Datavox leverages strategic partnerships with organizations such as Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, VMware, Avaya and others to deliver customized solutions.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, deploying, troubleshooting and managing Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 solutions and Office 365 migrations at enterprise level.
- Microsoft MCSE new certifications on Messaging or Server are required. Certifications on Hyper-V, storage, or networking are preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science, mathematics, information systems or computer science preferred
- Design, deploy, troubleshoot and manage Microsoft Unified Exchange solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Integrate local and cloud networks in a hybrid environment, migrate required applications to cloud including Office 365 and create healthy service management.
- Plan and upgrade/migrate existing Exchange 2003/2007/2010, AD infrastructure, and Hyper-V environments to their latest respective versions.
- Implement Hyper-V/VMware virtualization solutions on network storages and Hyper Converged storages.
- Develop methodologies to deploy large number of laptops and virtual desktops with remote application deployment.
- Develop and maintain network backup strategies.
- Manage and set standards for Datavox and customer networks with consultation and implementation services.
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements for Datavox.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven success of designing and implementing Microsoft technologies.
- Great attitude, interpersonal communication, teamwork, sharing knowledge and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of various communication and collaboration systems, messaging, databases, networking and storage.
- Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network projects and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
- Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage additional technical resources to meet the project requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, testing and implementing them, and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.