DataVox is seeking a driven and detail-oriented candidate to work with the Director of Human Resources assisting with scanning, filing, and more! Successful candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Scan and save documents on to the Network and ADP System
- Accurately name scanned documents
- Administrative duties as needed such as filing, storage, general record keeping, etc.
- Provide clerical and operational support to other human resource staff as needed
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent years of education
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and extremely detailed
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.