DataVox is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join the Building Technology Solutions Department!
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have experience with managing projects, timelines, and schedules?
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate RFPs and RFQs with qualified vendors
- Create, maintain, and monitor purchase orders
- Develop and negotiate contracts with multiple vendors and suppliers
- Submitting invoices on a project basis
- Work closely with the Engineering team to keep pricing/parts up to date
- Coordinate and liaise between the Operations and Accounting teams
Who You Are:
- An energetic and tenacious candidate with experience getting into accounts
- Strong networking abilities with excellent follow-up skills
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years in procurement or related experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills in planning and implementation
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify and perform problem resolutions
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing team environment
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Great Plains or similar software experience a plus
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. The position will also require usage of stairs and elevators. Some of the work may be required on the job site and require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation/ Sick/ Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.