DataVox is searching for a talented Project Coordinator to join our Managed Services team in Houston.
- Can you communicate professionally and effectively while also providing great customer service?
- Do you have strong organizational and managerial skills?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next step in your career?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You'll Do:
A Project Coordinator is responsible for handling multiple projects, coordinating all functions from sales to implementation, and providing excellent customer service. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills, have the ability to work well with other team members, as well as a self-starter who is confident when working on their own. In addition, you will also:
- Own, lead, manage and control all the aspects of project activities from end-to-end
- Be accountable for the overall success of the projects as the central point of contact
- Lead the project meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and change orders
- Provide support for engineers during implementations and cutovers to ensure smooth transition and issue resolution
- Work with the customer, engineering team and management to find resolutions to project issues
- Monitor and track the progress of project including equipment ETAs, resource utilization
- Manage the finance aspect of project including budget, cost, time/resource utilization, change orders, and collection of payment based on agreement terms
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAMP) certification is required
- 2+ years of project coordination/management experience required
- Experience in the areas of networking, datacenter, voice, Microsoft Azure, O365, IT projects required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Who You Are:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing team environment
- Strong team-player to motivate and influence others to contribute toward project goals
- Ability to understand complex elements required to effectively complete the project tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others at all levels within and outside the Organization
- Strong organizational skills in planning and implementation
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within given time constraints
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify problems and resolutions
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down and apply!
Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.