DataVox is hiring an RFP Proposal Manager to join the Enterprise Sales department.
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you thrive in working in a fast-passed environment?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next big step in your career?
What You’ll Do:As a Proposal/RFP Manager, you will be supporting the sales team by managing multiple Request for Proposal responses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead and manage proposals from inception to completion
- Assemble DataVox bid response based on RFP requirements
- Format and structure documentation using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analyze and review RFP specifications/requirements to develop proposals, schedules, timelines, etc.
- Meet project deadlines and ensure compliance based on listed terms/requirements
- Coordinate and manage meetings with stakeholders
- As needed, coordinate review of RFP specifications/requirements with personnel in all levels of the organization
- Manage multiple RFP projects concurrently
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field is highly preferred
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination/project management and document preparation preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and (project plan, deliverables, due dates, etc.)
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within given time constraints
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Bonus Points For:
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in the areas of networking, data center, voice, physical security, O365, or other IT Projects
- Experience with PMI project methodologies
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation/ Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.