DataVox is seeking a Sales and Marketing Event Coordinator to work closely with the Vice President of Marketing and Director of Enterprise sales to growing our brand in the Houston and Fort Worth area.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Communications or Marketing, and previous experience in event planning and management. They must be proven to be dependable, have a solid understanding of business to business sales, excellent communication, exceptional follow up and strong attention to detail with a high energy level to provide support to our marketing and sales department.Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner to design, coordinate, implement, service and maintain all aspects of their telephony, information technology, infrastructure, audio visual and security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Eight-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- 2014 and 2016 recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Manage all aspects of marketing events including: trade shows, customer events, golf tournaments, and partner training sessions.
- Assist with venue selection, negotiations of contracts, management of event vendors, arranging guest speakers, partner presentations, giveaway/door prizes, etc.
- Create marketing media for Customer events.
- Conduct marketing email campaigns for event participation and attendance.
- Track customer participation in events and conduct follow up activities to measure ROI for each event.
- Work with technology partners, distributors, and suppliers to build marketing plans and to utilize their programs to further brand awareness and development.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing, Director of Sales, and Sales Engineers to promote new and existing technology for target audiences.
- Propose and help drive overall marketing event budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related is required
- At least 1-2 years of marketing and event coordination required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office 365 or related software a plus
- Strong understanding of utilization of LinkedIn and other social media avenues to generate true leads
- Clear background and MVR required
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short-Term Disability
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.