DataVox is offering an excellent opportunity to join our Physical Security team as a Project Coordinator.
- Do you have strong customer service skills?
- Are you dependable, organized, and have great time management skills?
- Are you ready to start your career in project management?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all functions of the sale and installation process while providing excellent customer service as a part of the BTS Department. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills; have the ability to work well with other team members, as well as a self-starter who is confident when working on their own.
- Support Project Manager and coordinating all project activities from end-to-end
- Accountable for the success of the projects
- Function as central point of contact for all project communications to all stakeholders
- Develop and manage project deliverables including communication plan, deployment plan, escalation plan, risk and issue logs
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requests including customer, account manager, project team members and management
- Manage, monitor, and tracking project progress including equipment ETAs, resource utilization
- Lead all project meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved including kick-off, technical, database and wrap-up
- Work with management and engineering to drive the discovery and resolution of project issues
- Participate in and provide support for engineers during implementations and install to ensure smooth transition and issue resolution
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with PMI project methodology
- Professionalism and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify and perform problem resolutions
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing team environment
- Ability to motivate and influence others to contribute toward project goals
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
Bonus Points For:
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination in a construction environment
- Security or Infrastructure/Low Voltage experience
- MS Project experience
- Great Plains or similar software experience
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down to apply!
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Vacation/ Sick/ Holiday Pay
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.