DataVox is seeking a Solutions Architect to join the Building Technology Solutions Department!
- Are you familiar with audio visual, physical security, infrastructure cabling, or smart building technologies?
- Do you find it easy to create and build relationships with customers?
- Do you regularly interface with clients and lead technical presentations?
What You’ll Do:As a Solutions Architect, you will be partnering with an Account Manager and supporting the team as a Subject Matter Expert for Building Automation Systems and Building Technology Solutions. You will be interacting with new and existing clients daily, attending sales meetings, and finding opportunities to increase sales in current accounts.
- Collaborate and coordinate with sales team assigned to existing customers
- Provide field consultation for customers
- Conduct technical presentations
- Attends sales meetings with sales reps and customers
- Participate in technology selection and conduct demonstrations of various solutions
- Leads effort to grow revenue within the business, collaborating with internal team members
- Identify opportunities to upsell across current accounts
Who You Are:
- An energetic and tenacious candidate with experience getting into accounts
- Strong networking abilities with excellent follow up skills
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
What You Need:
- Some knowledge of Structured Cabling, Physical Security, Audio Visual, or Building Technologies required
- Background in various low voltage technologies required
- Ability to interpret CAD design drawings
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proactive, organized, able to meet deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Must pass background check and drug screen
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation/ Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.