Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox! We are looking for a Solutions Architect to support our team by providing consulting and design support for our line of ShoreTel products and services.We need an individual who will act as a technical resource in order to set up and deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers, design solutions and generate proposals and to assist with determining their overall business and technical solutions.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 and 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Ability to talk about technical subjects and deliver technical presentations to a wide array of audiences
- Will utilize technical proficiency and ShoreTel expertise in a customer facing environment
- Assist Sales Team with designing and proposing ShoreTel On-Premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions
- Leadership capabilities to assist in managing additional technical resources for meeting the account needs
- Ability to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet sales goals
- Will travel to prospective customer sites as necessary
- Ability to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Knowledge of ShoreTel products and services
- Knowledge of VOIP, VPN and network security
- Knowledge of servers, storage and virtualization
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be a team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment
Education & Experience:Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, STEM or related field
- 2 years of experience in networking, systems, information technology field
- Experience or familiarity with ShoreTel, Microsoft and VMware
- Valid driver’s license and clear background
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Base salary plus bonus structure based on Sales Team’s performance
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Mileage reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.