DataVox is seeking a Telemarketing Representative to join the Marketing Department!
- Are you interested in starting a career in Sales?
- Are you comfortable making phone calls?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
What You’ll Do:The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an outgoing personality, and a creative disposition.
- Identify new business accounts through self-generated leads
- Generate 5-15 sales leads per day
- Set up appointments for potential customers with Account Managers
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts via communication and follow-up
- Conduct research, searches, and queries to qualify and generate sales leads, feeding up-to-date information to marketing and sales executives
- Action all leads obtained through marketing activities, including immediate direct follow-up with qualified leads to determine opportunity status
- Assist with the development of strategies to grow our market share
- Manage direct mail campaigns and drop offs
- Support other members of the AV team as needed
- Conduct marketing email campaigns for event participation and attendance.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- 2+ years of experience in sales (lead generation preferred)
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Understanding of utilization on LinkedIn and other avenues to generate true leads
- Strong understanding of social media with an interest in Business Development a plus
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.