DataVox is seeking a Video and Graphics Specialist to join the Marketing Department!
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
DataVox is seeking a Videography/Graphics Specialist to work closely with the Director of Marketing. This position will challenge a dynamic and creative individual to assist in the development and implementation of an effective social business strategy in a Business-to-Business market.
- Create, plan, film, edit and produce high quality, still images and videos to be showcased on website, social media platforms, email communications, public relations outreach, advertisements, special events, meetings/presentations and other media as needs arise.
- Design, lay out, and produce artwork such as graphics, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers.
- Formulating and implementing digital media strategies that focus on customer acquisition. These efforts include email marketing campaigns, website management, digital advertising & social media.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and add input on potential marketing tactics/ideas
What You Need:
- 3+ years videography experience with proficiency in editing video in Premier and/or After Effects
- 3+ years of experience with programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign required
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
Who You Are:
- Outgoing personality, with strong written, verbal and communication skills to appeal to a wide array of audiences through webinar interface with prospective and established clients.
- Well versed in all aspects of internet as it pertains to social media, community management, blogs, forums, as well as search engine optimization.
- Ability to work well with a team and work towards a common goal
- Open-minded creativity and imagination.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify problems and resolutions
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.