Dear Valued DataVox Customers,
We would like to extend our heartfelt sympathies to all who have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. At DataVox, the health and welfare of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We continue to regularly meet to assess and react to the latest news and public health official recommendations, from local, state and federal government to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
DataVox remains open and fully operational and able to fully support our customers.
Since our last update, we wanted to share the steps we are taking to keep our community as safe as possible:
- Our COVID-19 task force continues to monitor and quickly react to the evolving situation and follow the guidance of the government and the CDC.
- Non-essential work-related travel remains cancelled.
- If an employee is sick or otherwise displays symptoms of COVID-19, they are immediately sent home and required to self-quarantine for at least 14 days. The same self-quarantine rule applies if an individual has come into close-contact with another individual being tested for COVID-19.
- Most of our employees are working remotely.
- Social distancing protocols are in use by all employees.
- In person meetings, when required, are limited to 8 people.
- We continue to utilize virtual meetings for internal meetings, demonstrations, trainings, etc.
- Our offices have an inventory of, and are continually distributing, personal protective supplies such as masks, face coverings and gloves, as well as sanitizer, soap, alcohol wipes and tissues. Field service employees have “sanitation kits” with the above items stocked in their vehicles.
- Our offices also are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- We have implemented a short questionnaire that all guests to our office are required to answer prior to any tour, demonstration or meeting regarding travel and potential exposure to COVID-19. Any guest who answer “yes” to the COVID-19-related questions will be asked to reschedule their meeting for a later date.
- We continue to communicate best health and safety practices regularly with our employees on any news and updated guidance from the CDC, and also provide regular reminders on how to “stop the spread.”
DataVox understands the challenges associated with a rapidly mobilized workforce. To assist you in managing your remote workforce, DataVox is offering a series of webinars designed to help you maintain business security and employee productivity while working from home. For more information and to register, please visit https://www.datavox.net/webinars/.
During this time of great uncertainty, DataVox remains committed to help you and we appreciate your business and continued patience.