Dear Valued DataVox Customer,
Amid ongoing concern about the COVID-19/Coronavirus, DataVox’s top priority has always been the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees. We are currently meeting daily to assess and react to the latest news and public health official recommendations, including those by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In an effort to remain transparent, we wanted to share what measures we have been taking to minimize the risk to our employees, your employees and overall community:
- We have established a COVID-19 task force to monitor and quickly react to the evolving situation and follow the guidance of the CDC and other health governing bodies, as well as federal, state and local government.
- We have cancelled all non-essential work-related travel and are monitoring employees’ travel plans.
- If a DataVox employee visits or returns from a “high risk country” as defined by the CDC, that employee will be required to self-quarantine and will be prohibited from visiting a customer’s facilities for at least 14 days.
- In addition to increasing the availability of alcohol wipes, sanitizers, tissues, and other needed supplies in our offices, we have increased the frequency and level of cleaning of our office with medical-grade disinfectant.
- We have encouraged all employees who can work remotely to do so.
- All scheduled onsite marketing and trade show events have been postponed until further notice.
- We have implemented a short questionnaire that all guests to our office are required to answer prior to any tour, demonstration or meeting regarding travel and potential exposure to COVID-19. Any guests who answer “yes” to the COVID-19-related questions will be asked to reschedule their meeting.
- We have encouraged the use of virtual meetings for demonstrations, trainings, etc.
- To promote social distancing, we have limited the size of in-person meetings to minimize person-to-person contact.
- We will continue to communicate best health and safety practices with our field service employees to remind them of their responsibility to treat your facilities like DataVox’s.
DataVox understands your businesses’ need to rapidly mobilize your workforce and enable your employees to work from home on short notice. We are managing our supply chain and are taking all steps necessary to minimize the impact to your business. Several of our technology partners are offering free temporary solutions to assist your business during this time. If you would like to discuss these offerings further, please contact us at 713-881-7407 or email@example.com.
This has been an unprecedented turn of events and DataVox appreciates your business and patience while we all navigate these trying times. We are sure that by working together, with compassion and care, our community will make it through this difficult time.