BY MOLLIE DOBERSEK
If a network issue occurs in the middle of your work day, what do you do? Most companies would answer, “Call IT!” It’s true, when a problem strikes IT departments typically go under intense pressure to resolve the issue as quickly as possible before it can have an effect on the business.
At DataVox, we know that time matters and that’s why we depend on Cisco SMARTnet Service to deliver.
When a network problem is affecting business-critical systems, you want fast access to technology experts who can diagnose even the most difficult of problems. With Cisco SMARTnet Service you can grant your business, including your IT staff, anytime access to Certified Cisco Professionals within the Technical Assistance Center (TAC). The Cisco TAC will then automatically route your service request to the appropriate team to be resolved.
Depending on what is most convenient for you, Cisco TAC engineers are available by telephone, email, web-based collaboration or even face-to-face by using Cisco WebEx collaboration.
Cisco SMARTnet Service provides the following device-level support:
- Direct access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to specialized engineers in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center.
- Extensive self-help through Cisco’s online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools.
- Operating System software updates.
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts for devices enabled with the Smart Call Home feature.
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour, and next-business-day advance replacement, as well as return for repair.
- Optional onsite service that provides a field engineer who can install replacement parts at your location.
If your issue results in a need for hardware replacement, Cisco SMARTnet has you covered. They provide dependable, fast-access to business-critical parts making them available where and when you need them.
While a standard Cisco Warranty only offers delayed hardware replacement during the warranty duration, Cisco SMARTnet Service goes beyond the simple warranty replacement policy by providing troubleshooting support, advance hardware replacement options, and extensive self-help and knowledge transfer to empower your network operations and support staff.
For more information check out our Cisco SMARTnet Whitepaper and contact the DataVox sales team. For immediate assistance you can reach DataVox either directly by phone (713) 881-7407 or email email@example.com