Are you prepared for an unexpected catastrophic event? What happens to your business when disaster strikes? Fire, power surges and outages, hurricanes, cyber attacks and even internal sabotage are all real threats to the security of your business. Do you have mechanisms in place to recover from these potentially devastating events while maintaining business continuity throughout the crisis?
Customized Backup, Recovery, and Archiving Solutions
At DataVox, we have a full suite of IT solutions for the unexpected disasters that may strike your business. Our Managed Services experts can help you analyze the points of vulnerability unique to your business and customize a package that supports a speedy and thorough recovery process.
Some of our featured products include:
- HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays offer almost instantaneous data backups, optimized to get your data back to work quickly.
- Zerto’s Virtual Replication provides enterprises of all sizes business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for virtualized infrastructures and private, hybrid and public cloud environments.
- Veeam’s Availability Platform offers backup, recovery and archiving solutions support virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that help organizations mitigate risks in the event of a disaster.
- Veeam Backup for Office 365 provides daily automatic backup and restoration for Microsoft Office 365 calendars, emails, and OneDrive.
- Cohesity Secondary Storage offers a hyperconverged single platform for file services, backup systems, object storage, archive, and analytics, eliminating the need for secondary storage silos and enabling you to cut your total cost of ownership.
Preparation for disaster recovery is critical to the health of your business. Don’t risk extended downtime and data loss. Let DataVox customize a recovery strategy for you, and relax, knowing that your systems are optimized to recover quickly from whatever crisis may strike. DataVox has your back.