Cisco Unified Computing System
Streamline your Data Center operations
Unite computing, networking, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership and increase business agility.
The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a next-generation data center platform that resolves your data center challenges by uniting network, computing and virtualization resources. It supports an incremental deployment model and protects customer investments with a future migration path to unified computing.
The Cisco Unified Computing System is designed to:
- Reduce TCO at the platform, site, and organizational levels
- Scale service delivery to increase business agility
- Radically reduce the number of devices requiring setup, management, power, cooling, and cabling
- Deliver scalability through a design for up to 320 discrete servers and thousands of virtual machines, and the capability to scale I/O bandwidth to match demand
- Increase IT staff productivity and business agility through just-in-time provisioning and mobility support
- Integrate a low-latency, lossless 10 Gb Ethernet unified network fabric with enterprise-class, x86-architecture servers