Become a part of our dynamic and expanding SMBS team at DataVox! This opportunity will only be offered to a strong candidate possessing ambition, drive, and the willingness to apply a strong work ethic. The ideal candidate will have prior experience helping businesses through the use of IT Managed Services solutions. They will interface directly with clients and partners, manage multiple clients at a time, and work effectively alongside our Managed Services division during on boarding of new managed services customers.Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- 13 Cisco CCIEs on staff, and many other Cisco, VMware, Microsoft certified staff.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Build a strong working relationship with existing customers
- Generates new business through a consultative approach
- Follow up with customers on status of orders and delivery of hardware or solutions
- Manage and develop professional working relationships with key external clients
- Act as a liaison between the Clients and the servicing center
- Periodic check-in call with client every 30 days to gauge client satisfaction and uncover needs
- As the primary point of contact for customers, liaise with all departments throughout the organization to understand customer goals/outcomes and ensure quality of product configuration for customers
- Create and develop technology business reviews for customers
- Facilitate quotes and follow up with clients
- Answer inquiries
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience Information Technology Sales
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Possess a strong desire to develop and nurture client relationships
- The Client Relations Manager will be customer facing and must have a professional, personable demeanor, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.