DataVox, Inc. is offering an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Project Coordinator.
- Do you have strong customer service skills?
- Are you dependable, organized, and have great time management skills?
- Are you ready to start your career in project management?
What You'll Do:The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all functions of the sale and installation process while providing excellent customer service. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills; have the ability to work well with other team members, as well as a self starter who is confident when working on their own.
- Support Project Manager and coordinating all project activities from end-to-end
- Accountable for the success of the projects
- Function as central point of contact for all project communications to all stakeholders
- Develop and manage project deliverables including communication plan, deployment plan, escalation plan, risk and issue logs
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requests including customer, account manager, project team members and management
- Manage, monitor and tracking project progress including equipment ETAs, resource utilization
- Monitor and track the progress of project including equipment ETAs, resource utilization
- Lead all project meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved including kick-off, technical, database and wrap-up
- Work with management and engineering to drive the discovery and resolution of project issues
- Participate in and provide support for engineers during implementations and installs to ensure smooth transition and issue resolution
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with PMI project methodology
- Professionalism and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify and perform problem resolutions
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding, and ever-changing team environment
- Ability to motivate and influence others to contribute toward project goals
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
Bonus Points For:
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination
- MS Project experience
- Great Plains or similar software experience
- Company Laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.