Higher Education Physical Security Solutions
Create a safe environment for your students, staff, and assets
DataVox offers comprehensive physical security solutions for higher education. The combination of DataVox solutions for video surveillance, physical access control, and emergency communications helps you to:
- More effectively prevent, deter, detect, and respond to safety incidents
- Enhance collaboration between campus personnel and first responders
- Communicate quickly to students, faculty, and staff during an event
- Improve the operational efficiency of your physical security systems and resources
- Reduce financial and legal liability
- Reduce costs compared to deploying standalone security systems, freeing up funds for learning, research, and personnel
Complete access control solutions that protect physical assets and manage access to networks, doors, gates, and parking facilities.
Campus-Wide Lock-Down: Safeguard against unwanted intruders and ensure that only people who are entitled to access your campus are able to gain entry. Detaining an intruder during a lockdown situation is crucial to ensuring students remain safe until authorities arrive.
Network cameras can help you secure all indoor and outdoor areas, including:
Hallways and corridors
Classrooms, computer rooms and labs
Canteens, libraries and sports facilities
Entrances and exits
Parking lots and campus areas
Ensure your premises are safe during school hours, and also after school – during sporting events, extra-curricular activities, and for pick-up and drop-off of students.
The security specialists at DataVox can help you make the most of your Video Surveillance system with an industry-leading video management software solution.
Emergency communications solutions include powerful, yet easy-to-use systems for emergency response in a number of emergency situations, including:
- Intruder on campus
- School-wide lockdown
- Water main break or other facility/equipment malfunction
- Chemical spill in a science lab or other life-safety concern
- Weather emergency
Parking management is not an easy task for facilities. DataVox has partnered with Genetec and Video Insight to offer Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) – a solution that can simplify parking enforcement and also improve overall operations for management and customers.
Automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) systems automate license plate reading and identification, making it easier for organizations to locate vehicles of interest and enforce parking restrictions.