Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox! This opportunity will only be offered to a strong candidate possessing ambition, drive, and the willingness to apply a strong work ethic to meet or exceed sales goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling to technology solutions to management and enjoys helping businesses through the use of DataVox's solutions.
DataVox Business SummaryEstablished in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships, specifically with General Contractors
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develop a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generating qualified leads and cold calling
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Exposure/experience in the construction/low voltage or telecommunications industry preferred
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and working productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.