DataVox is seeking an AV Project Coordinator for our corporate office in Houston, Texas!
- Do you have excellent follow-up skills and strong attention to detail?
- Are you currently or were you previously in an administrative support position?
- Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Cyber Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
What You'll Do:
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Microsoft Project experience is a plus! You will be Assisting our AV Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, project documentation
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meeting
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Establish effective coordination between departments to ensure all stakeholders are informed
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Resourceful and has ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Detailed oriented and willingness to ask questions to learn
- Dependable and reliable with ability to follow directions
- Experience using computers for a variety of tools and tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment with tight deadlines
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401(k)
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.